CHUBB safes (CUSTODIAN)
Secured With Keylock (KL) And Keyless Combination Lock (KCL)
• Overall body thickness 90mm consist of inner and outer plates
enclosing a seamless casting of Chubbsafes CENTRIX II specially
formulated barrier material, provides formidable barrier to potential
• Overall door thickness of 168mm with an effective thickness of
30mm filled with Chubbsafes CENTRIX II specially formulated steel
fibre barrier mateiral to increase overall strength.
• Door is secured by 3-way moving steel bolts 32mm in diameter. A
full length docking bolt secure the back edge of the door.
• Fitted with a 3-wheel Keyless Combination Lock protected by a Glass
Relocker and a 8-lever Key Lock. The key lock and relocker are further
protected by drill resistant hard plates.
• Fire Resistance tested to a level corresponding to the Japanese
Industrial Standard JIS S1037 : 1981 with fire resistance for up to 120
• A Polyurethane base paint finish is used to coat the body and door.
The paint is scratch resistant and durable